Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I love A names: Alessandra & Co. (Alexander, Alexandra, Alexandria, Alexia, Alexandrie etc), Adriana, Adria, Aria, Alena, Arista, Ariel, Aurora, Aurelia, Allegra and onwards.

E names are hit or miss, but I'm liking a lot of them: Elena, Eleanor, Emma, Erin, Eden, Ethan etc.
    Laurel - 21 - Toronto

It's M for me. Miles, Monty, Mark...Marlowe, Mara, Mariah...Love.
    ♂ Ellis Christopher / Asher Estlin / Seth Joshua / Gordon Thomas / Russell Joseph ♂
    ♀ Marilyn Kay / Joanna Kathryn / Tessa Diane / Nola Elaine / Christine Ruby ♀

I'm another M person.
    Matilda, Margot, Maggie, Millie, Maeve, Miriam, Mary
    Miles, Marshall, Max

I've been noticing lately that quite many names I like start with S, something about that sound... For boys especially. Shiloh, Sailor, Saxon, Skye, Springer/Spring. Girls, not so many- Sparrow and Sunday are all I can think of on the spot. And @jess0044, I love Salem!! Really much, for a boy or a girl <3
    Also I drawn to names with l in them and r... many of my names have these letters.
    Lots of people liking M on here, eh?!! And A, and C and E.... I'll have to start paying closer attention to these letters and see if I can share the love.. I do have a fondness for the E's already, actually.
    Last edited by elkey; June 22nd, 2013 at 01:49 AM. Reason: adding..
    debating which is better Truth/True/Truly Truth/True/Truly

Raphael Benedict-Charles Igantius-Jude Sebastian-Eli Augustine-Samuel Damian

Lucia Marguerite-Genevieve Ophelia-Maura Francesca

Charlotte-Freya-Elisabet-Haidée-Afton-Ishmael-Matthias-Farrow-Crispin-Percy