Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I like Joshua, Daniel, and Elijah best with Matthew Fritz. I think Andrew is lovely, but Andrew Matthew is too rhymey for me. I'm honestly torn between Joshua and Daniel--I love both names in full and I adore the nn Danny (and quite like Josh, as well). My only hesitation with Elijah personally is that I can't stand Eli, and I feel that's fairly inevitable with Elijah. I think Joshua Fritz, Daniel Fritz, and Elijah Fritz are all lovely, though, and you can't go wrong with them. For nn potential, Daniel is by far my favorite, but as far as actual full first names are concerned, Joshua is my favorite. So either one of those would get my vote, I adore both.

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Here is my ranking from Best to Worst...

Andrew Matthew Fritz - Love the name Andrew, and I think it flows really well
    Nathan Matthew Fritz
    Daniel Matthew Fritz
    Joshua Matthew Fritz
    Brandon Matthew Fritz - Not a big fan of Brandon personally (even if thats what I would have been named if I turned out to be a boy...lol)
    Elijah Matthew Fritz - I don't Elijah and Fritz really work together in my opinion.
    Nicholas Matthew Fritz - It's getting the same "itz/is" sound in the first and last name.

I like Andrew, Nathan, Joshua, and Elijah the best. Andrew's my favorite!
    ♂ Ellis Christopher / Asher Estlin / Seth Joshua / Gordon Thomas / Russell Joseph ♂
    ♀ Marilyn Kay / Joanna Kathryn / Tessa Diane / Nola Elaine / Christine Ruby ♀

Smile

I like Andrew from your list with nn Drew.

I like Nathan and Andrew best. I find your naming style to be traditional.