Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Evander and Rosalind

I was just wondering what you would think of a sibset of Rosalind Jane and Evander William, both middle names are family names.
    Also what would you name a brother or sister to Rosalind and Evander, I am toying with Felix, Silas and Dashiell for boys and Viola for a girl.
    What do you think?
    *just theoretical
    my joy, Felix Rafferty (9.2013)
    Rose Aveline | Theo Evander

August Flynn | Jasper Bennett | Maxwell Alaric
    Jemima Primrose | Maeve Aurelia | Willa Marigold

I'm loving Rosalind Jane, but Evander doesn't fit (at least to me.) I think they're on totally different style spectrums. Rosalind is a romantic, Shakespearean classic. Evander (while ancient Greek) just doesn't work in my head. I like Rosalind Jane with Felix William.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

I like all of your names. I agree with aj_bear that Felix seems to go better with Rosalind, but Evander is not bad. Evander would be my second pick out the boy names.
    Some current considerations:

Sylvie Coraline | Etta Rosalie | Hazel Miranda | Margot Eliza | Vivienne Esme | Cora Madeleine
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Donovan | Theo Anderson | Lucian Matteo | Milo Vincent

I think Rosalind and Evander go great together. I like your other names also.
    mom to Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    fave girls
    fave boys
    fave combos
    just for fun combos

Thanks for the comments, I do agree that Felix goes really well with Rosalind but there is something about Evander that i just adore. I love the fact that both a underused yet slightly common when people here them, and that they both have nicknames if people decide to go by them. I think Van as a nickname for Evander is just plain awesome!

Do you have any other suggestions for another sibling for Rosalind and Evander
    my joy, Felix Rafferty (9.2013)
    Rose Aveline | Theo Evander

August Flynn | Jasper Bennett | Maxwell Alaric
    Jemima Primrose | Maeve Aurelia | Willa Marigold