Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What Do You Think of the Name Juniper?

My DH and I are having a hard time coming up with a girl name for our baby, due this October. Yesterday he suggested 'Juniper.' I have always liked this name but I have been getting mixed reactions toward it. What do you think of the name ?

Anacharlea

I'm not into word/nature names, but this one is nice. There is a member on here with a daughter 'Juniper Elise' which I think is beautiful.

Weirdly, though, just now when I read it I saw 'Jupiter'. Haven't had my morning coffee yet, so that could be the reason behind that!
    Cora Madeleine | Gwyneth Rosalie | Hazel Matilda | Margot Eliza | Sylvie Miranda | Vivienne Esme
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Donovan | Jasper Felix | Leo Vincent | Rhys Anderson

Juniper is in my top five. It has a familiar, yet quirky vibe and I love the nn's Junie and June
    mom to Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    fave girls
    fave boys
    fave combos
    just for fun combos

Juniper is pretty, as another pp said there is a berry with a little girl named Juniper Elise (gorgeous)! I think that it's spunky.

I've been a fan ever since discovering the blog Sweet Juniper years ago. It does seem destined for a spike in popularity, but I think it's still unusual enough that it wouldn't ever seen over-exposed to me. I love it.