Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I really like Silas and Rowan with James! I think Rowan Wood is a bit "W" heavy (okay, and maybe a bit tree-heavy, too!), but it's still really nice! Silas Wood would be my choice--I think James and Silas are perfect together. A few other ideas:

Everett (love James and Everett!)
    Emmett
    Isaac
    Lucian
    Vaughn
    Nicholas (or even Nikolai?)
    Dominic (James and Dominic!! Argh, so perfect. Plus, Dom and Nico are really coo nicknames!)
    Caius/Gaius
    Atticus
    Beckett
    Finnegan
    Declan (love James and Declan!)
    Samuel (maybe a bit tame, but I really like James and Samuel, and Sam is a really down-to-earth, cool nn)
    Benedict (kind of a risky choice, but there's the safe nn option of Ben--not to mention the more out-there Ned or Kit--and I love its meaning. Plus, James and Benedict is cool)
    Rhys
    Winston
    Wilder (James and Wilder is cool! Some may see Wilder as crazy and overly masculine, but I like the literary ties. It has a soft sound, to me, for some reason)
    Patrick (maybe a bit tame, but I think the nn option of Pax spices it up a bit)
    Killian (love James and Killian! Or even James and Ciaran/Kieran!)
    Owen (a bit tamer, but it still feels not-too classic, and James and Owen is really, really great)
    Hudson

I quite love the suggestion of Caleb, too, but I'm biased. I think Calvin would be great with James, too.

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Wow thanks!! These suggestions are wonderful. I'm so impressed with your ability to come up with these lists! Maybe it's actually the beginning of a middle name search since I really do like Silas and Rowan the most.

Thanks again, berries!

Silsas Wood sounds fantastic. James Wyatt and Silas Wood make a great sibling pair.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

I'm going to jump on the Silas Wood wagon. Rowan is great and works nicely with James, but it would definitely need a different middle.