Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Or Soren, without a j...
    -Augustine William - August tends to be a boys' name, but don't use it if you're not super fond of the nicknames. With Augustine, people will definitely try to shorten it.
    -Calix - Not a fan, as it sounds like "cow licks".
    -Jack - I particularly dislike this name, as it's so nicknamey. I much prefer John, nn Jack.
    -Cerulean - This is one of my guilty pleasure names. I must say that I really like it, but it might be too long for your last name. Moreover, it doesn't really fit with Sullivan.
    -Asher - I really do love Asher, even if it's becoming trendy. It has a great meaning and a long history...
    -Luka - So tired of variations of Luke.
    -Davis - I do like Davis, esp. with Sullivan... but you need to like Dave, as he might choose that nn for himself.
    -Vesper - Girly.
    -Phineas - Like it, but it doesn't fit so well with Sullivan.
    -Xavier - I always get the feeling like this is one of those names that people use to look classy (when they aren't)... I much prefer this as a mn.
    -Felix - I don't think people where I live could get over the cat association but I like the sound of the name a lot
    -Crusoe - Doesn't go with your last name at all.

Suggestions: Langston, Booker, Edison (nn Ned), Everett, Emmett, Jude, Judah, Lance, Kearney, Corbin, Caelum (sky in Latin), Pearse, Orion, Noel, Wilder, Franklin, Archer, Walden, Whitman, Jasper, Brogan, Brooks, Burke, Byron, Ephraim, Neil, Anders, Forrest, Roarke, Ross, Rhys, Tristan, Lincoln, Truman, Martin, Malcolm, Seth, Niall, Cormac, Malachy, Heath, Ezra, Tiernan, Tierney, Grant, Gannon, Graham, Clark, Quincy, Kent, Kirk, Kenyon, Kian, Hudson, Huron, Stanton, Dallin, Orin, Linden, Beckett, Rafferty, Emrys, Lars, Callum, Quentin, Calvin, Caspar, Clancy, Conall, Conley, Sterling, Kieran, Dermot, Dominic, Frederick, Ogden, Duncan, Damien, Toby, Eben, Lachlan,
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

For Jack maybe you could go with Jackson and use Jack as a nick name. What about Sorell for something similar to Soren?

My choices would be either Augustine or Vesper.

Augustine is just gorgeous and I don't think August is a particularly feminine nn - besides, he might end up with a completely different nn.

Vesper is one of my favorite names of all time for a boy - to me, it is not at all girly and i LOVe the combo Vesper William with your LN. Plus, it carried the "v" sound from sullivan that, to me, really works as a sibset.
    Sequoia Orion born November 2014
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon