Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Baby due in less than 4 weeks! Help please!!!

Hello,

I've posted on here before and received great feedback so I'm at it again! I'm getting very desperate, frustrated and worried...our baby (we do not know gender) is due mid-July and we had a false labour scare last week, so I feel like we'll be going early. I have some names narrowed down but I have issues with almost every one of them. My son's name is Sullivan Patrick and our last name sounds like Luh-go-zo (3 syllables). If we have a boy, his middle name will be William. I live in a smaller city/town where most boys are Jack, Oliver, Owen, Noah, Ryan, Connor, etc. I am interested in feedback on my names and any other suggestions would be so appreciated.

Here is the list as it stands now (in no particular order):
    -Augustine William - like the full name, worry 'August' sounds too much like a girl's name ('confirmed' from feedback received from family and friends), do not like Gus at all
    -Calix - my brother's name is Alexander (goes by Al or Alex)
    -Jack - Like it, but seems a bit plain, do not like the lack of nickname potential
    -Cerulean - worry about pronunciation issues, plus a bit of a mouthful with my last name being 3 syllables
    -Asher - too trendy?
    -Luka - kind of bored with this already
    -Davis - like it but it's not super special and don't like Dave as nn potential
    -Vesper - new to my list - too girl?
    -Phineas - meh
    -Xavier - pretty sure a friend I know would like to use this in the future (it's her father's name)
    -Felix - I don't think people where I live could get over the cat association but I like the sound of the name a lot
    -Crusoe - my ln ends in 'o' and my sister-in-law's ln is Caruso. I do not like how people would pronounce this name with 3 syllables. I like the look and sound of this name and think it goes well with Sullivan...

My husband likes the name Soren, which I do not. Any advice would be appreciated. I feel like I have seen every name out there. I don't want the name to be too obscure, but I also do not like common and/or trendy names. Some of the names I have on my girl list include, Scarlett, Mary-Wren, Crimson, Clover, Olympia, and Azalea.

Thanks so much everybody!!