Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

At a complete loss... Name for Lorelei's little brother?

Well, it looks as if we are at a complete stand-still. We've been browsing name books/websites/blogs/forums for a couple months now, and we have yet to even compile a list of possibilities. I'm not sure what it is, but I believe we are in somewhat of a naming rut. I was hoping you wise berries would be able to help us out.

We're looking for a name that pairs well with Lorelei, our daughter's name. It's not like we're going for a name theme, but I want this little dude to have a name that we love just as much and has just as much weight/character that Lorelei does.

My Husband's been stuck on Emmett, George, and Henry as names that he likes for boys... And as much as I can appreciate the classic feel to these names, I know that none of those are right for our little guy. In general, I like Arlo, Evander, Finn, Felix, and Thatcher for boys, but again none of these names are really popping out at me.

So, if any of you have any suggestions, that would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!