Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 7 Month Itch

I see a few people have suggested Iris, which I think is perfect with your other names!

No, my daughter is Gwendolyn. I think Gwyneth might be better with your girls though.

I like Louise and Helen for you - different initials and endings from Cora, Willa, Sybil and Olive. Blythe too, although a little different as pp mentioned, seems to really go well. I don't think it would be a problem for Helen to have Nell as a nn even though your other daughters don't use nicknames - she'd be the youngest and it could be a kind of lovey home-name
    Last edited by gwensmom; June 20th, 2013 at 12:02 PM.

I really like the suggestion of Hazel! I also think Hugo go really well with your girls names. I will suggest Maeve (Sorry it it has already been suggested, I didn't read all the comments).

Quote Originally Posted by sarahsays View Post
    Hello again, Berries!

How is everyone?

Olive is almost seven months old (how is that possible? can I freeze time, please?) and while we won't be trying for at least another year, I have the naming itch again! So this is all purely hypothetical, but I'd love it if you would humor me! You can never start thinking about names too soon, right?

We plan on using either Hugo or Frederick if we ever get that elusive boy. But since we clearly have a knack for making girls, I think we should have a few girl's names ready, too.

So tell me, what would you name a sister to Willa, Cora, Sybil, and Olive?

I can't wait to see your suggestions!

Best,

Sarah
    Hey it's never too early to start thinking about names! I don't plan on having children anytime soon yet am constantly thinking off names and hovering on nameberry!!

I think you need names that are short and vintage. Willa, Cora, Sybil and Olive are all short vintage classics. That's why concerning the boy's names I wouldn't use Frederick because of his length but would use Hugo as he fits in perfectly.
    Suggestions:
    Violet - Willa, Cora, Sybil, Olive & Violet
    Jane - Willa, Cora, Sybil, Olive & Jane
    Eve - Willa, Cora, Sybil, Olive & Eve
    Bianca - Willa, Cora, Sybil, Olive & Bianca
    Anne - Willa, Cora, Sybil, Olive & Anne
    Lisa - Willa, Cora, Sybil, Olive & Lisa
    Kate - Willa, Cora, Sybil, Olive & Kate
    June - Willa, Cora, Sybil, Olive & June
    Gwen - Willa, Cora, Sybil, Olive & Gwen
    Blythe - Willa, Cora, Sybil, Olive & Blythe
    Emma - Willa, Cora, Sybil, Olive & Emma
    Rose - Willa, Cora, Sybil, Olive & Rose

I don't know if anyone has said it already but I really like Opal and think it would go wonderfully with your other girl's names. Though, I don't know if you would want two O names so close, but it was the first name that popped into my head!