Tabitha
    Vera
    Mabel
    Fiona
    Cecily
    Maud
    Ada
    Blythe

Also, not to get too up close and personal, but they do say... If you use ovulation predictor kits and wait to have sex until twelve hours after the LH surge is detected, there's a better chance of having a boy. (Male sperm is faster but not as hardy as female sperm, and with this kind of timing the male sperm has a better chance.) They say an alkaline environment can help too (brought on by multiple female orgasms!) as can higher sperm count (abstain from sex until conception time.) Who knows if this really works, but it's an interesting theory.

I love the suggestion of Hazel! I think something short and sweet and vintagey goes really well with Willa, Cora, Sybil, and Olive. (BTW, I love the idea of Hugo or Frederick with your girls!) A couple other ideas:

Edith (meh, too much Downton Abbey? I still really love Willa, Cora, Sybil, Olive, and Edith together...)
    Julia
    Flora
    Winifred (maybe a bit on the longer side, but I like it with your girls)
    Violet/Viola
    Pearl
    Alice (echoing this one, too! Willa, Cora, Sybil, Olive, and Alice is lovely)
    Georgia
    Nell (or a name that yields Nell, like Eleanor or Penelope
    Etta
    Eva

Good luck!

Just thought of another one--Audrey! I think Willa, Cora, Sybil, Olive, and Audrey would be fab together.