Names Searched Right Now:

Thoughts on girls list?

I'm not pregnant or TTC, just a name nerd. My favorites fluctuate pretty often, but I have a list in my signature, so if you have any thoughts/particular likes/dislikes, throw them my way! I'd also definitely be open to suggestions, if my list helps give a sense of my ~naming style. Thank you!!
    teenberry -- writer -- drama kid
    Current crushes (constantly changing):
    Girls: Thea, Aurelia, Rosalind, Rose, Rowena, Helena, Hermione, Carys, Clio, Cassia, Viola, Lily, Lila, Lucy, Seren, Maia, Mirabel.
    Boys: Miles, James, Jasper, Jude, Graham, Arthur, Oliver, Leo, Lewis, Wesley, Rory, Rowan, Caspian, Silas, Sebastian.

From your girls I really like Thea, Rose, Lily and Maia (I like that spelling the best!) and I like Mary and Clara and Seren as middles.
    Your boys I love: James, August, Jasper, Sebastian. Like: Miles, Ian, Finn, Declan, and Jude. I prefer Thomas to Tom.

Girl suggestions: Sylvie, Thalia, Pearl, Maisie, Hazel, Wren, Meredith, Serena.
    Boy suggestions: Jonah, Felix, Seamus, Sullivan, Hugo, Atlas, Archer, Oliver.

Edit: After posting I remembered that we were in the girls section! But I'll leave my opinion on boys names anyway!
    Last edited by nj003; June 19th, 2013 at 04:18 AM.
    Luna

Love all your names, but my absolute favorites are Helena and Seren for the girls, and Miles, James, Finn, and Kieran for boys.

I love Mirabel/Mirabelle, Rose and Carys. You might like Serenella, Italian for lilac, if you like Seren. I also love Sebastian and Flynn. Maybe you'd like Stellan? Other suggestions: Maeve, Sabrina, Perdita, Portia, Nerissa.
    http://www.onceuponatimebabynames.com/
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9772380 (please vote!)

Just lurking since the birth of my son S. G. A.
    Zorina, Faustine, Castalia, Vasilisa, Oriana, Anaxandra, Sebastiana
    ... Alaric, Silvan, Alistair, Stellan, Rainer, Caspian, Theron, Salvatore

I love your favorites!
    Girls I like:
    Thea
    Mary
    Rosalind
    Clara
    Calla
    Rose (nn Rosie)
    Lily
    Maia