Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Name for baby boy #2. Help!

We would love to get some thoughts on the names we have narrowed down (with that, our list does change). We have a son named Henry and a little guy on the way due in October. We know the middle name will be William, but are struggling with the first name. Here is where we are right now (in no particular order). Also, if it matters are last name is one syllable.

Finnegan (Finn) William
    Archer William
    Otis William
    Miles William
    Wyatt William

Please let us know your favorites and/or suggest some new names.

Thanks!

Henry is such a fantastic classic! I think you need another name with the same feeling. How about:

George William
    Thomas William
    Oliver William
    Albert William

I like Miles William from your list. I love Finn and that would be great with Henry as well, but I don't like Finnegan.

From your list Archer William goes best to me. But I love the PP's suggestion of Oliver. Henry and Oliver are adorable.

Other suggestions:
    Patrick William
    Gabriel William
    Lucas William
    Benjamin William
    Isaac William
    Mommy to: Samuel Elliot ~5/4/10~
    Lydia Jane ~9/15/13~

I love Archer William. With a one syllable last name, I like having more than one syllable in the first name.

I like Archer William I think it would be well suited to a one syllable surname.
    I also love the idea of having the nn Finn but I personally prefer the name Finley to Finnigan