Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Does this combo work at all?

So our front runner name at the moment is Hazel. Berries gave wonderful feedback on all of the name combos him and I agreed on but Hazel is our favorite. Other two were Delilah and Penelope. Our Hazel combo is Hazel June Marie. But the other day I thought of Hazel Estela Marie (Marie is my confirmation name so it has meaning).

What do you berries think OR should I just stick to what we have?
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

Hazel June Marie is gorgeous! If I had to be a nitpicky critic, the only thing I would say is that I think the flow of Hazel Maria June would be better (if you're willing to use a variation of your Confirmation name). However, Hazel June Marie is very lovely.

I'm not super into Estela/Estella, but I think the flow is a little better than Hazel June Marie.

Looking at your other names, I'll add a quick comment that Hazel Delilah Marie would be quite stunning as well.
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~

Hazel June Marie is gorgeous. I like June way better than Estela. Plus, Hazel, June, and Marie are all sort of the same style, and Estela sticks out a little bit. Maybe if you change the spelling to Estella it looks less Spanish and a little more old fashioned like the other names.
    Hope I helped!

Juliet, Willow, Camilla, Luna, Genevieve, Lorelai, Clarice, Emmeline, Isla, Eloise, Amelia, Mabel, Aurelia, Lumina, Lavender

Declan, Camden, Leo, Luca, Oliver, Rhys, Griffin, Milo, Yves, Rémy, Theo, Jasper, Gavin, Anders, Félix, Ollivander, Maxim

I prefer Hazel June Marie - it feels more fresh and modern.
    Hazel is already considered an "old-lady" name and matching it with Estela I think just compounds that feeling.
    It is a nice sounding combination, just not my favorite in form.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

I prefer Hazel June Marie because every name has a similar feel to it. Estela doesn't seem to fit with the name the way that June does. I'm not a big fan of Penelope or Delilah (all that comes to mind for Delilah is the woman from the Bible who betrayed Samson and the song Hey There Delilah). If I were you, i would go with Hazel June Marie. It's a beautiful name!
    Just a 14 year old name nerd!

Currently loving:

Charlotte ~ Grace ~ Lillian ~ Violet ~ Natalie ~ Arabella ~ Rose ~ Cleo ~ Elizabeth ~ Cora ~ Hazel ~ Annabelle ~ Zoe ~ Avery ~ Willa ~ Harper ~ Amelia ~ Riley ~ Chloe ~ Ellie ~ Aria ~ Stella ~ Hermione ~ Ariana ~ Lydia ~ Madeleine

~ Theo ~ David ~ Elliott ~ James ~ William ~ Brody ~ Noah ~ Josiah ~ Levi ~ Owen ~ Luke ~ Max ~ Micah ~ Caleb ~ Elijah ~ Leo ~ Asher ~ Charles ~ Finn ~ Emmett ~ Everett ~ Griffin

~ Haley-Anne