Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Characters Names Needed.

I need some unique names for my female characters.

#1) Surname: Parker.
    Younger brother: Jethro "Jett" Birch.
    (Lives in Chicago, then moves to North Carolina.)
    Appearance: wavy black hair (always doing something artsy with her hair, ex. dyeing unnatural colors), pale blue eyes, and porcelain skin.
    Personality: Quirky, funny, thoughtful, introverted, sweet, kind and caring, clever, down-to-Earth, understanding, selfless, artistic (artsy-farts kinda girl), bit of hipster, (Anorexia sufferer when younger).
    Profession: small-time actress and singer, author/screen-writer.
    Requirements for name: Good sib-set for her brother, needs to have one nature name followed by a uncommon, old-fashion middle name. (ex. Elowen.)

#2) Surname: Lockhart.
    Twin sister: Iris Sophia Jane.
    Mother: Camille.
    (Lives in England.)
    Appearance: Naturally blonde hair, but dyes it a dark auburn with short, choppy haircut. Blue-green eyes. Causation.
    Personality: Smart,extroverted, sweet once you get to know her, a bit immature and a bit of a trickster, dresses edgy, deep, complicated, thoughtful, caring, (went through hard times with alcohol, drugs, cutting, and depression after the loss of her mother from cancer).
    Profession: singer/song-writter/author.
    Requirements: Another nature name, good sib-set with her twin sister, with two old-fashion middle names.

Thank you Berries!
    Last edited by zoey_walker53; June 19th, 2013 at 02:47 PM.
    Seventeen. Ravenclaw. Passions: art, theatre, music, yoga, meditation, naming, and reading.
    (Changing my name to Zoie Willow.)

For a future...
    Ever-so Darling Daughter:
    Opal Eleanor ~ Harmony Ophelia Maude ~ Poet Aurelia Charlotte ~ Lavender Elaine

Splendid Son:
    Sebastian River - Hugo William Alistair -
    Hawthorne Timothy Lewis - Rivers Cornelius Henry