Results 6 to 6 of 6
Thread: Revised Top 10
June 20th, 2013 05:24 PM #6
1. Skye Clarissa – Skye is perfectly fine and lovely to me. However, Clarissa is a little bit “Explains it All” for me and the combo in general is rather clunky and has no flow
2. Verity Maeve – Verity isn’t at all feminine to me and the whole combo again has no flow, imo
3. Verper Genevieve – Verper always reminds me of Vespa, Genevieve is flawless
4. Rosalind Adelaide – Nothing wrong with it, but nothing special
5. Emma Bronte – I sure hope you’re a huge, huge Emily Bronte fan and can deal with every other person who learns her name commenting on it
6. Avril Camille – While I’m not a fan of Avril, it’s not bad at all. Combo doesn’t work for me/it all becomes one word
7. Margo Cecilia – Great flow and sounds lovely. Margo Cecily is a step down
8. Rowan Joy – I like it
9. Adeline Rene – I like it as well, though Madeline Renee is much more stunning
10. Juliet Audrey – I don’t like the flow again, but both fine names
1. Emmett Jace – I like it, though it seems incomplete
2. North Declan John – Not too many middles, but I strongly dislike the flow of this. Declan John North sounds a lot better.
3. Jameson Silas – Though Jameson is less popular, it’s a lot more trendy and strikes me as very “this decade”. James Silas is handsome, despite the amount of “S” sounds
4. Matias Job – Not my style of names, but definitely handsome
5. Atticus Lochlan – I like it
6. Draco Lucian – WAY to Harry Potter (Lucian is only steps from Lucius). I’d only use this if your last name was Malfoy.
7. Candor Elijah – I can’t get behind Candor. Elijah is great and I’d prefer Elijah Candor by far.
8. Felix Joel – I like this one
9. River Thomas – No, not to odd. I see River being used more every month. The flow is a lot better than many of the other one’s.
10. Jasper Tobias – I like this one as well
SO, to summarize.
James Silas > Jameson Silas
Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jack ~ Mark ~ Conor ~ Nolan ~ Ian ~ Vincent ~ Caleb
Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Madeleine ~ Ava ~ Soleil ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah