Results 1 to 5 of 6
Thread: Revised Top 10
June 19th, 2013 03:40 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
Revised Top 10
WDYT of my revised top 10 list? Looking at the previous one, I agree that some of the combos weren't the greatest....
1. Skye Clarissa - I LOVE the name Skye, so I'm not budging.
2. Verity Maeve - Too trendy??
3. Vesper Genevieve - Love Vesper, but I figured I needed something traditional for a middle.
4. Rosalind Adelaide - Too many D's?
5. Emma Bronte - Previous was Emma Rose. I agree there are probably gazillions of Emma Rose's in the world.
6. Avril Camille - Also not budging on Avril. Open to middle name suggestions.
7. Margo Cecilia - Idk I've always liked both of these so I put them together. Would Margo Cecily work?
8. Rowan Joy - Too wordy??
9. Adeline Rene - Rene is my middle name, and I thought Adeline (sounds like Adelaide but oh well) was fresher than Madeline.
10. Juliet Audrey - I find this so romantic, but idk why.
1. Emmett Jace - Trendy, yes. Do I care? Well... maybe
2. North Declan John - too many middles?
3. Jameson Silas - James is very popular so I thought I'd use the less popular Jameson.
4. Matias Job - feels very tough and masculine to me. I wouldn't want to mess with a Matias Job.
5. Atticus Lochlan - Love Atticus but not sure about the middle
6. Draco Lucian - see Matias
7. Candor Elijah - Candor is underused and I love Elijah and yeah
8. Felix Joel - I just like it, no particular reason
9. River Thomas - To odd?
10. Jasper Tobias - Literature combo. yay
Suggestions?14 year old name addict