Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I don't know any Audrey's but I know an Aubrey and she never gets mistaken for Audrey (that I know of). I think even though the names sound alike, they are WAY different style-wise so they're easy to tell apart. I LOVE Audrey (I can't use it because it doesn't flow well with last name ) but Aubrey does nothing for me.
    Felicity ~ Calista ~ Claudia ~ Beatrice "Betty" ~ Carlotta ~ Millie ~ Cora ~ Audrey ~ Violet

Calvin ~ Jude ~ Miles ~ Oliver ~ Roscoe ~ Benjamin ~ Leo ~ Adrian ~ Isaac ~ Colin

Please rate my namelist! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9831814

I live in the Northwest US and have never met an Audrey. I do know a baby Aubrey though. I much prefer Audrey =)

My grandmother is an Audrey. The name Aubrey isn't at all popular here. I'm sure it'd be the reverse - "No, not Audrey. Aubrey." Audrey is so much more beautiful!
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

I know one Audrey who is under 2 and the daughter of a Facebook friend. Audrey lives with her parents in Northern California. I don't know any Aubreys. Aubrey is a male name that went girl.

Good Luck!

I have a cousin named Audrey (she's 25) and know of at least 4 Aubreys (all aged 6 or under) one of which is my niece. As far as I know, none of them have had their name confused with the other. I like both names but prefer Audrey.
    ~*~Ames~*~

Proud mommy of three beautiful girls:
    Delaney Brooke (6-27-05)
    Ryley Kate (4-16-07)
    Quinn Michaela (6-1-13)