Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I know 4 Audreys. Two are adults and two are toddlers. I don't know any Aubreys. It could be a regional thing but Audrey seems way more popular around these parts.
    Mama to ~Rowan Josephine 1/12~
    and ~Teagan Dahlia~ 5/13~

I know one little girl tamar is 7 names Audrey Claire. She is so precious! I think Audrey is beautiful!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

I had an Audrey when I worked at a daycare (she should be 4 now). The problem was I also had an Aubrey. Often both were called Audrey since Aubrey is a boy name to most around here. The names only have one letter difference so you'd have to expect mix-ups, even if Aubrey wasn't popular

Fox * Shea * Jade * Azure * Eden * Greer * Arden
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Blaise * Linden

My niece is 12 and she's an Audrey (named after her paternal grandmother). My son also had an Audrey in his 1st grade class last year.
    Pondering names for a hypothetical #7. Current favorites: Grace Elizabeth and Lucy Caroline

I grew up with an Aubrey and know one now that is about 10.

I have a great aunt Audrey and know a couplr around around 3-4 years old.

My daughter is Audra and she does get Audrey a fair bit when people first hear her name but never Aubrey.

We are in So Cal with a lot of family and friends in the Midwest.