Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bay <3

Bay <3

I have fallen in love with the name Bay. I love that it reminds me of a hotel in Vegas and that it reminds me water. And sailing... Can it stand on it's own? I don't like Bailey or any of it's spellings. I just think that Bay is a beautiful name. What do you think of the name Bay? Any middle name suggestions you could give me? Thanks. :-)
    -VCG

I think Bay can stand on it's own, and would look especially beautiful with a long feminine middle name, like:
    Alexandra/or another variation like Alessandra
    Amelia
    Penelope
    Elizabeth
    Calliope
    Scarlett
    Violet
    Juliette
    Coralie
    Rosalie
    PREGNANT with our first!!!

My name is Caroline, BeatrixDaisy is just a name I like!

My favorite names:
    Emilia, Beatrix, Juliette, Chloe, Madeline, Audrey, Emerson, Alaina, Felicity, Coralie, Alessandra, Katherine, Lucy, Luna
    Holden, Noah, Nathaniel, Caleb, Cameron, Adam, Calvin, Travis, Ronan, Hudson, James, Paul, Peter, Mason, Troy

Yes! I think Bay is a wonderful name.

some ideas for middles names could be
    Arianne
    Lilianna
    Alessandra
    Georgiana

I like it. I love it as a quirky nickname for Laurel (bay leaf / a bay laurel).

I think it can stand on its own. It definitely needs a longer and more feminine middle. Something classic or old-fashioned would work well to balance how short and modern Bay is. Maybe there's a family name you'd like to use? I liked the suggestions of Bay Alessaundra and Bay Juliette. I would avoid pairing it with color names like Scarlett or Violet or anything that sounds like a place name because that makes it sound like you're talking about an actual bay, like the geographical term, instead of the name of a girl.