Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Name for a character born in the 80's

I need help coming up with a name for my character's wife in my story. She was born in 1988 and is a gold-digger. She works as a jeweler and is very cold-hearted. I was going to name her Tiffany but I thought that was too cliche. Her middle name is Delphine and her surname is Wilcox. Her Husband is named John Felix Wilcox. I'd appreciate your help.
    A teenage writer and name lover~
    Eugenia Rosemary, Priscilla Beatrice, Louisa Eleanor, Anastasia Faye, Valentina Jane, Flora Guinevere
    Winston Kenneth, Malachi Robin, Roscoe Carlisle, Simon Glenn, Francis Arthur, Abraham Reuben

In 1980-s, many names were used so you don't have to go with Tiffany or Chelsea. What about...
    Sarah
    Elisabeth
    Taylor
    Charlotte
    Catherine
    Caitlin
    Ashlyn
    Cecelia
    Rae
    Alice
    Alison
    Lauren
    Leigh
    Alexis
    Robin
    Gemma
    Olivia

"Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosalind/Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Annunziata, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell

Melissa was the first name I thought of. But other names that are very 80's to me are Michelle, Jessica, Jennifer, Sarah, Heather, Britney, Alexis