Names Searched Right Now:

Which name suits my character?

age 16 born 1997

She is a profession netball in England. She has a bubbly personality and is fun to be around, she is funny and always happy. Till her netball manager forces her into more netball and sents her to Australia to play for a Australian team. She starts to have no social life and fails her classes in school. Which she just isn't happy or joyful anymore but feels dead.
    She has a newborn baby boy. She is always fun to be around and is good for a laugh. She would do anything for her brother. She hates her mother had has since her dad died when she was 5, which is why her brother and her are so close. Her bother has Down syndrome, she doesn't get along with her step family at all.

Names I thought off: Alexandria, Amity and Sierra.

I want a name that is memorable, like primrose in hunger names (scene everyone remembers that name)

My sister's on a netball team, and a lot of them go by nicknames (Beth, Bex, Vicky, Ellie, etc) when on the team, because it's just so much easier to shout "Jo!" than "Joanna!" when playing the game. I'd bear that in mind - of your names, Alexandria nn Alex/Lex/Lexie fits best. But if she's got a newborn baby boy she won't be playing netball for quite a while before or after the birth - the woman on my sister's team who had a kid gave up the sport when she found out she was pregnant because she felt it too risky to keep playing, and afterwards took a few months to get her fitness back up to competitive level. And I don't see how she can be forced into going halfway across the world at her age. I don't know, your story plot just feels a bit implausible to me.

And I think more people remember Primrose because of what happens to her in the final book, rather than just her name.

But:

Jessamine nn Jess
    Juniper nn June/Junie
    Antonia nn Annie/Toni
    Genevieve nn Jen/Eve
    Gabriella nn Gab/Ella/Bri
    Katherina nn Kat/Rina
    Sabrina nn Sab/Brina/Rina

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

One question...what's netball? (I live in the U.S. so I really don't know.) Is that basketball?
    Out of your suggestions, though, I like Sierra the most. Alexandria has more nicknames, though, so you might want to go with that.
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

I immediately thought Grace! Perhaps Lily, I think that'd work well!
    Also:
    Liza
    Tess
    Ali
    Mina
    Sam
    Isla
    Charlotte
    Chrysanthemum nn Chryssie
    Stella
    Evie

This may sound weird, but libbishannan, are you on Yahoo! Answers, and if you are, did you post this question on there too? Because I distinctly remember seeing something very similar there...

Anyway, here are some ideas -

Liv - Olivia, Livienne
    Lia
    Tay
    Fern
    Rose
    Len (as in Helena, or anything else with Len in it)
    Kit
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein.

14, writer (http://www.wattpad.com/user/arboretum), and obsessed with names since forever.

Plucky Heroines - Lyla, Waverly, Caroline, Lucy, Linnea, Early, Arielle, Ariadne, Felicity 'Fliss', Livienne, Ketura 'Kit', Laura
    Dashing Heroes - Waylon, Luca, Wilder,Stephen, Daniel, Lysander, Levi, Nathaniel, Adam