Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Definitely Leo stands out and great flow.

Thanks so its mostly one sided towards Leo and the comments you posted are pretty much just how I feel. I love Leo although I know it's only going to increase in popularity and Caden has a nice sound to it and very cute but to trendy with the other similar sounding names. I think foe hubby the meaning came into play a lot which is "fighter", (I lost 3 babies before this one!). So I understand his reasoning, any suggestions of first names that go with the mn would be appreciated

I like Leo much better. To meet in the middle though: Finnigan nn Finn, or just Finn. Also Theodore since its similar to Leo?
    I'm Sierra.
    I write poetry.
    I have no life--just my imagination.

Winifred, Faye, Adelheid, Agnes, Anne, Eleanor, Hollis, Arthur, Benedict, Finn

Where I love Kade. I dislike Caden/Kaden a lot, it just sounds really popular and trendy. I'm not a massive fan of Leo but out of the two that would be what I'd pick. If it were Leo and Kade/Cade I'd go wih the latter.
    Britberry * Trainee Teacher
    Octavia ~ James-Joseph~ Sapphire~ Clark

Leo William John! Nothing against Caden, but it is too popular right now for comfort.
    Jules Balthasar Arthur Solomon Percy Raphael Bram Ignatius

Marguerite Aliénor Catherine Liliane Elisabet Valentina Antonia Mireille

Immaculée Rowena Hildegard Domitille Camillus Bensiabel Leodegraunce