Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 18th, 2014 at 08:15 PM.

I like Leo much much better

Love, love, love the suggestions from Saracita. I'm not a huge fan of Leo but I definitely agree that it is better than Caden. I think his reasoning for liking Caden is very sweet, though, and I love the idea of finding other names with similar meaning. I also like the suggestion of Cade. I know a boy named Cade and even though it looks similar on paper, it actually sounds very distinctive from all of the Caden, Brayden, Aidan, Zaden out there. From Saracita's suggestions, my favorites are Griffith, Viggo, and Garrick.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

Thanks for the suggestions, and before I considered Leo, Finn was at the top of our list and then good friends went and named their puppy Finn!

Lorcan means little and fierce.