Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lilauburn13 View Post
    For me, it's useable. Virtually evey name has at least one bad association, and if people let name associations get to them, no one would have a name. Caylee is my favorite spellin of the name as well, and I'd still use it. If you like it, use it.

Completely off subject, but when you say 'searched at the top of the site' do you mean the list at the top of Nameberry's site that shows what name were just searched (not the name cloud)? I'm just curious because mine disappeared a few weeks ago, and your post is starting to make me think it just might be my computers.
    Yeah haha I don't know what it's called but its the list of names that scrolls at the top of the site and says "name searched right now"
    PREGNANT with our first!!!

My name is Caroline, BeatrixDaisy is just a name I like!

My favorite names:
    Emilia, Beatrix, Juliette, Chloe, Madeline, Audrey, Emerson, Alaina, Felicity, Coralie, Alessandra, Katherine, Lucy, Luna
    Holden, Noah, Nathaniel, Caleb, Cameron, Adam, Calvin, Travis, Ronan, Hudson, James, Paul, Peter, Mason, Troy

Quote Originally Posted by beatrixdaisy View Post
    Yeah haha I don't know what it's called but its the list of names that scrolls at the top of the site and says "name searched right now"
    Thanks for telling me. Now that I know that it's just my computers, I can try to fix it.
    Ian Alexander Cameron Blaise Damien Cole Axel Sean Callum Bryce Lennox Beau
    Blair Annevieve Camryn Atalya Piper Caydence Tallulah Sage Senna Kai Haven Lux

There was a similar situation in Australia in 1997 - a little boy named Jaidyn was murdered (by his mother's boyfriend). Every time somebody names their child Jayden (whatever spelling), I'm shocked. Of course, Jayden has become a wildly popular name since then, which really surprises me. However, I asked my husband if he's heard of the little boy who died and he hasn't. I think it's only well known in my home state, which explains why the name has become very popular everywhere else (although not why it's also popular in Victoria...).
    TTC #1

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

I think Casey is more tainted then Caylee. She didn't do anything wrong after all. ♥
    Wanting to be pregnant.

I didn't make the association
    Also, I know two baby Katrinas! One toddler, one born less than a year ago. So if Katrina is useable, I'd say Caylee, which is even less known, is definitely useable.
    tea drinker + cat lover + ever-evolving baker+cook...positive realist who loves beautiful words, names, and images.

Feel free to ask me about Sanskrit-based names.