Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thoughts on Meadow?

What do you all think of the name Meadow? Is it too out there? Does it make you think of the Sopranos? Honest opinions are appreciated.

I really like Meadow, but only as a middle name. I don't think its very wearable up front.

Meadow, along with Honey, Darling and Cherie are on my list of GP middle names my partner would never let me use!

Grace, Early 20's and Bride-to-Be...Dreaming of Future Babies.

Lucy Primrose, Alice Juliette, Rose Charlotte, Madeline Sophie, Lillian Faye, Ivy Elena, Amélie Winter.
    Mae Seraphina nn Maisy, Phoebe Luna, Annabella Violet, Kate Susannah.
    Noah Samuel, Rory Joshua, Luca Gabriel, Isaac Beau, Louis Daniel, Henry Rowan, William Elliott, Roman Alexander.

I adore it!! I have seen parents use Arrow and Lake so why not Meadow?it's adorable and has such a cute meaning.
    Honestly I have no idea who the sopranos are.
    Anastasia , Elektra , Margaret " Margo " , Calla , Persephone " Sephie " , Phoebe .

Viktor , Aleksander " Alek / Sasha " , Achilles , Prometheus , Orpheus , Otto .

In all honesty, upon seeing the title of your post I immediately thought of the character Meadow Soprano...I think the association may fizzle out as she gets older, however.
    In current favor of...:
    Boys: Ian, John, Lincoln
    Girls: Marin, Lena, Mareina

I love Meadow! I don't automatically think of the Sopranos.