Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Agreeing with the others that I wouldn't worry about the popularity of a nickname, especially if you're planning on calling her Calista most of the time. Yeah, she might end up a full-time Callie, but if she does, I would assume that she doesn't mind if it's popular, so I wouldn't let it bother you either. She'll always have the option of using the less common Calista if she happens to meet another Callie.
    Proud mother to William "Liam" Balthazar, and expecting #2 in September 2014!
    Future Daughters: Catherine "Cate" Ophelia, Isobel "Zoe" Theophania, Veronica "Vera" Seraphine
    Future Sons: Alexander "Olek" Crispin/Leopold, Dominic "Nico" Valentine, Benjamin "Jamie" Marius

Nicholas ~ William ~ Alexander ~ Sebastian ~ Gabriel ~ Benjamin ~ Dominic ~ Oliver ~ Crispin ~ Gregory
    Zoe ~ Catherine ~ Veronica ~ Penelope ~ Elizabeth ~ Daphne ~ Anastasia ~ Seraphina ~ Ophelia ~ Felicity

I've never met a single Callie And I agree with previous posters, I think Calista with the occasional nickname Callie is great, so if she wants to stand out she can and if she wants to blend in with the more popular (but still not overly popular) nickname, she still can.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George