Lilac
    Lavender
    Leshia
    Lila
    Lona
    Lincoln
    Livia

I just recently fell in love with Estelle/a, you could use Ell as a nn

I also love Luna and Lacy that other berries suggested.

I think someone suggested Leonie above, I might suggest that over Elodie. Elodie is beautiful but if you are wanting to stay rare I think it's having a bubble in some circles - I know two, and then all of the Ellie names are very very popular. Leonie is French and has a similar rhythm but is a lot rarer. There's also the awesome Leontine for another option.

Eulalie is one more with lots of L's, even if starting with E, or Eulalia.

Lyrik, Ledger, Luna
    Lyrik, Ledger, Lark
    Lyrik, Ledger, Linden
    Lyrik, Ledger, Lavender

These all seem like awesome combinations. Following the L theme, but with a feminine (but not overly feminine ) twist. Somewhat unusual/uncommon. Lark and Linden probably fit your sibset the best. But it just depends on what kind of feel you want for a girl.

Elodie is a fine name, of course, but it seems so different in spirit than your other names that it leaves me cold.

Lyrik and Ledger are awesome names! You have a quite a job to add to a sibset like that. I love the suggestions you've gotten so far, especially Linden, Luna, and Livia. In my opinion, Linden is perfect! It's one of my faves. Here are some others I thought of:

Lucia
    Clarion
    Lane

Good luck!
    Noora
    Mom to Rusha, Tarek, and Naseem