Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A name to complement Penny-lee

Hello,

I'm searching for a name to complement my first daughters name which is Penny-lee. (Tho she gets Penny most of the time) We are expecting another precious daughter and my partner and I are finding it difficult to pick names.
    Our last name is Dutch and is a small mouth full. Van Vliet...
    I am looking for a name that has the same "zing" and "sparkle". I don't want a popular name and I am open to unisex names.

Would you like it to be another hyphenated name?
    I think two-syllable names go well when hyphenated with one syllable (like Penny-lee)

Riley
    Gemma
    Charley
    Josie
    Finley
    Hailey or Hallie
    Reagan
    Tessa
    Annie
    Maggie
    Olive
    Nora
    Callie
    Lanie
    Brenna
    Molly
    Sadie
    Jolie
    Aubrey
    Ladies:
    Catherine Lark ~ Elizabeth Gloria ~ Rosemary Elanor
    Lucy Magdalene ~ Sylvia Therese ~ Margaret Jane

Gentlemen:
    Timothy Lewis ~ William Augustine ~ Owen Benedict
    Harrison Peter ~ Calvin Anthony

Guilty Pleasures:
    Anthea Lark ~ Felix Bard ~ Primrose Lucy ~ Atticus John ~ Elanor Valentine
    Josie, Finn, & Pippa

It wouldn't bother me if it is hyphenated or not. I'd like both siblings names to be balanced and sound well together. I'm not sure what style "penny-lee" is but I'd like her sisters name to be the same style.
    There are a few names that u can't use including Molly, Minnie, Holly, Paige, Emilia, Amelia, Josie, Saira, Sara, Sarah, Jess, Savannah, Hannah, Gracie, Stacey, Emily, Emma, Dianne, Patsy, Ava, Lauren, Michelle, Riley, Rose, Lilly, Jazmine, Cassandra, Theo, Tyler or Miranda. As these are all family or close friends

I like Kira, it was our 2nd choice name for our first daughter. We wanted to wait to see her befor we were certain of her name. She looked like a little penny not a little Kira. Would it be lazy of us to consider it for our 2nd daughter?? It feels second hand to me now