Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Personally, I'd go for Hypatia.

Some other ideas (apologies for any repeats!):

Atlas & Vega
    Atlas & Hera (or Hero)
    Atlas & Juno
    Atlas & Margo (this is my favorite spelling to pair with Atlas, but I think any would work)
    Atlas & Thora
    Atlas & Olympia
    Atlas & Cyra
    Atlas & Zelda
    Atlas & Petra
    Atlas & Aquila
    Atlas & Runa
    Atlas & Selma
    Atlas & Cosima

For what it's worth, though, the names you mentioned don't sound "weak" to me (next to Atlas or no), and I think they generally match well enough with Atlas; they're not so disparate in style that it's jarring or anything.
    on my mind, for the moment

Daria | Athena | Ramona | Winifred | Maeve | Blythe | Nadine | Dorothea | Margot | Cyra | Renata | Hypatia | Junia | Thisbe

Flynn | Otto | Winston | Claude | Leif | Roald | Tavish | Lionel | Cormac | Tobin | Oswin | Rory | Damon | Tycho

Mildred "Red" ☆ Obedience "Bede" ☆ Relief "Leafy" ☆ Dorothea "Doro" ☆ Penelope "Pen" ☆ Ruth "Rue" ☆ Eudoxia "Exie"

Quote Originally Posted by mariemama View Post
    I have an Atlas and I plan to name a future daughter (if I am so fortunate) Indiana, and call her Indie.

To me Atlas is an adventurer name, and I want a sibling to have that style, rather than pegging it too narrowly with only mythological pairings.
    Mariemama I have an Indiana (who we call Indie) and we really love Atlas if our next one is a boy! How funny.

Just wondering if you call your son by his first name or middle?

Also, I really like all the names in your signature. Some inspired by LOST perhaps?

Augs, I just saw this thread now! How daft am I? Anyways, YAY!!! I'm so excited for you! That seems like such a great way of doing it.

You've gotten so many great suggestions, I really love Electra with Atlas. Smashing! Here are some more suggestions (hopefully I didn't repeat any, if I did I'm sorry!):

Aellö
    Aglaia
    Amoret
    Aradia
    Arcadia
    Azenor
    Bellicent
    Bellona
    Bensozie
    Briseis
    Cassandra
    Cassia
    Charis
    Chione
    Circea
    Cissaea
    Cressida
    Cybele
    Cyrene
    Dione
    Drusilla
    Eira
    Eirene
    Eos
    Eowyn
    Epona
    Esmeray
    Gaia
    Giselle
    Godiva
    Hemera
    Hespera
    Hypatia
    Laudine
    Leocadia
    Liriope
    Lucretia
    Maxima
    Melaina
    Mellonia
    Meredith
    Merewen
    Morgana
    Nausicaa
    Nephele
    Nerissa
    Ondine
    Oriana
    Orinda
    Pallas
    Roxana
    Sirocco
    Thalassa
    Ursula
    Vanessa
    Xenia
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by 4815162342 View Post
    Mariemama I have an Indiana (who we call Indie) and we really love Atlas if our next one is a boy! How funny.

Just wondering if you call your son by his first name or middle?

Also, I really like all the names in your signature. Some inspired by LOST perhaps?
    Wow that is too funny! Indiana is such a great name, and I just adore Indie.

We call him Atlas or Henry Atlas in full, and yes sometimes even Henry. He responds more to Atlas right now, so we'll see what emerges as he starts to talk. Though really mostly he has a bunch of cutesy baby nicknames that I call him.

We love Atlas, and have gotten either "cool!" or neutral responses to it ("he's going to be strong!"), and even my parents who were adamant they were not calling him Atlas now, indeed, do call him Atlas.

That's funny about the names in my sig, I have never seen Lost but I think now I need to! I just love adventurer names, especially with classic ones!
    Proud mama of Henry Atlas, born in July 2012
    Expecting a little lady this summer!

Currently loving...
    Girls: Lila Poet, Catherine Indiana, Gemma Scout, Juliet Liberty, Ramona Holiday, Louisa Merit, Lucy Hero, Phoebe Sunday, Margot Phoebe
    For boys: Julian Sayer, Jasper Locke, Pierre Otis, Pascal Odin, Peter Crusoe, Thomas Wilder, Robin Ulysses

Quote Originally Posted by mariemama View Post
    Wow that is too funny! Indiana is such a great name, and I just adore Indie.

We call him Atlas or Henry Atlas in full, and yes sometimes even Henry. He responds more to Atlas right now, so we'll see what emerges as he starts to talk. Though really mostly he has a bunch of cutesy baby nicknames that I call him.

We love Atlas, and have gotten either "cool!" or neutral responses to it ("he's going to be strong!"), and even my parents who were adamant they were not calling him Atlas now, indeed, do call him Atlas.

That's funny about the names in my sig, I have never seen Lost but I think now I need to! I just love adventurer names, especially with classic ones!
    Adorable, I just love it.

Yes you must watch LOST.

Hopefully you'll get your Indiana one day soon!