Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which name do you like the most?

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vera

56 43.75%
  • Esther

53 41.41%
  • Agnes

19 14.84%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I love Vera Agnes and like Esther Lou.
    teenberry -- writer -- drama kid
    Current crushes (constantly changing):
    Girls: Thea, Aurelia, Rosalind, Rose, Rowena, Helena, Hermione, Carys, Clio, Cassia, Viola, Lily, Lila, Lucy, Seren, Maia, Mirabel.
    Boys: Miles, James, Jasper, Jude, Graham, Arthur, Oliver, Leo, Lewis, Wesley, Rory, Rowan, Caspian, Silas, Sebastian.

Our little Agnes influences my vote - I love that it works in most European languages too. Esther is my second choice as I know too many Ava, Thora, Norah and Dora's to vote for Vera.
    Thrilled to be mother to @gnes Ei1ish Madeline and Fe1icity Bridget Be@trice

If we'd had boys the list was: Godfrey, Seamus, Alexander, Michael, Felix, Peter, Ignatius & Sebastian.

Going to go with Esther. I think it's sweet and way underused and Esther Lou is so charming.
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

Esther is a nice name.
    Girls: Prairie, Lillian, Samantha, Winter, Zoe, Phoebe, Sage, Leah, Caroline, Alice, Robin, Kelly, Gracie, Dakota, Tessa, Rose, Lyric, Maple, Heidi
    Boys: Jacob, Craig, Timothy, Anthony, William, Noah, Michael, John, Alexander, Daniel, Matthew, Nathaniel, David, Benjamin,

I was torn between Esther and Vera, but I think Noah and Vera sound alike... I love Esther Lou or Essie Lou congrats!