Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

I need a middle name for Sarah

I was looking over some old baby name lists. In 2001 during my first pregnancy I had a handful names and Sarah was on the list. In 2003 during my second pregnancy I had 5 names and Sarah was on the list. I remember in 2008 during my 4th pregnancy Sarah was in the final two. Once again Sarah is on my short list. I think it sounds terrific with my last name and works well with all my kids' names. And clearly it's not a passing fancy. In the past my combo was Sarah Elizabeth. But in the past few years I've delved into the world of baby names and I realized that Sarah Elizabeth is many, many people's combo of choice. So I need some other ideas. DH tends to veto everything. He does like Sarah Caroline but I'm not sure if I like the repeating "ar" in that combo. He also liked Sarah Therese those he pronounces it differently than I would.

Thanks!
    Pondering names for a hypothetical #7. Current favorites: Grace Elizabeth and John Benedict nn Johnny

| Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |