Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Red face Nicknames for Hephaistion

If you think I am mad, just ignore this thread. But yeah, I really love the name Hephaistion. It's pronounced like general's name, Alexander the Great's close friend(I guess pronunciation is not an issue fr those who seen the 2004 movie "Alexander"). And, what's the most surprising, my boyfriend is on the board(either he really likes it or just thinks I have gone mad)
    The only problem is the absence of obvious nicknames. Everyone in my family has a nickname so I really need one for Hephaistion. Can you please help me with it? Don't be afraid of stretch, I don't mind a bit. I would really appreciate some ideas since the name is so unusual and there is nothing I can get some help from besides Nameberry.

I've never heard the name before but I'll try to help.

Hephaistion:

Ian (from the Ion ending)
    Hephy
    Astion (like Bastian without the B)
    Tony (from the Tion ending)
    My two bundles of love, Dominic Joseph and Tabitha Faye

Thanks rocket, I really love Ian and Astion. Will take them into consideration

Oh, you're a total nut

Tio
    Heff
    Heffy
    Feist
    Stion/Stian
    Ion
    Fey
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

As the name is derived from the god Hephaestus:

Smitty
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq