Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Kit

Hmmm these are all very good suggestions! I really like Kit on its own but hubby thinks it might be too short on its own. I've suggested clementine before and he doesn't really like it, but when I suggested klementine he says he thinks it is cool and unique and likes it! He did the same with Conrad... Love it but only as Konrad! I think if I got him to really love klementine, I could eventually talk him into the more traditional spelling. But still, he is not completely on board with that one. I have always thought Kate was cute! And it would definitely pay tribute to all of the catherines and caties in my family! But it seems kind of silly to shorten Kate to kit! What do you think?

Oh and to answer another quiestiok brought up... It would not bother me at all to have a Cora, Ivy and Clementine! Besides we are only plannin on two kids for the time being. If they turned out to both be girls, then one would have a short name and one a long name! No biggie in my eyes. I think they all have a vintage feel, and as long a they sound similar in style, I'm not going to worry about same or opposing initials, or how long they are!

Maybe if you spelled Catherine with a K (Katherine, Katharine, Kathryn, etc.) it would be easier to get Kit (or Kitt) out of. Also Kristen, Kirsten, Christina, or names like that might also work. I also like the idea of a K first name with and "it" middle name. Good luck! Hope this helped!
    Just a 14 year old name nerd!

Currently loving:

Charlotte ~ Grace ~ Lillian ~ Violet ~ Natalie ~ Arabella ~ Rose ~ Cleo ~ Elizabeth ~ Cora ~ Hazel ~ Annabelle ~ Zoe ~ Avery ~ Willa ~ Harper ~ Amelia ~ Riley ~ Chloe ~ Ellie ~ Aria ~ Stella ~ Hermione ~ Ariana ~ Lydia ~ Madeleine

~ Theo ~ David ~ Elliott ~ James ~ William ~ Brody ~ Noah ~ Josiah ~ Levi ~ Owen ~ Luke ~ Max ~ Micah ~ Caleb ~ Elijah ~ Leo ~ Asher ~ Charles ~ Finn ~ Emmett ~ Everett ~ Griffin

~ Haley-Anne

I love Catherine, but since you don't, Kate and Christina are probably my favorite ways to get to Kit.
    ----
    Mom to N
    Malcolm, Tristan, Aaron, Garrett, Vincent
    Iris, Bridget, Bonnie, Averill, Petra

Ok so I talked to hubby and none of the girls options for nn Kit really jump out completely for both of us. So he agreed that if I found a longer boys name for nn kit, he would do it! We don't like Christopher or Atticus or Beckett though. Any other ideas?