Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Kit

Kitt would be nice for a boy! Hubby really hates it for a boy though. But to my surprise he is seeming like he may agree to clementine nn kit for a little girl! But he likes it only as klementine. Do you think this would be acceptable?

Klementine is too Kardashian-ish for my tastes, and way to trendy. It just looks and feels really awkward, and if I met a Klementine I'd probably roll my eyes at her parents. Clementine is lovely, and Kit is a great nickname for it! If he's worried about the C-name with a K-nickname, you could remind him that Kit is a common nickname for Christopher.
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.

I really like Kit as a nickname for Atticus and Beckett.

For girls I can't really think of any others that haven't been suggested except for Annika or Kira/Kirrily with a T middle name which is kind of a stretch.
    Adelaide/Alice/Amelia/Autumn, Beatrice, Caroline/Cecilia/Charlotte/Colette, Eleanor/Eloise/Evelyn, Felicity/Fiona, Gemma/Genevieve, Hazel, Iris/Isla, Josephine/Juliet, Margot/Matilda, Penelope, Seraphina/Simone/Summer, Vivienne, Willow, Zoe

August, Beckett, Carter/Caspian/Christian/Colton, Dashiell/Declan/Dominic, Emmett/Everett, Felix/Finn, Harrison/Hayes, Jasper/Julian, Landon/Leo/Liam/Lincoln/Luke, Mason/Miles, Oliver, Sebastian/Simon, Theodore/Thomas/Tristan, Walker/Wesley

I noticed both of the girls have L middle names and short first names.. so how about :

Kate Lynn (instead of Caitlin)
    Kate Leigh
    Kate Lys

Ivy, Cora, Kate (nn Kit)?

You could just call her Kit. I see nothing wrong with nonsequitur nicknames.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.