Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reconsidering my Top 10

Hi Everyone

I've decided its time for me to reconsider my top 10, and completely overhaul it. I still love some of my current top 10, but most of the names aren't names I'd actually use any more. I'm hoping I can get some helpful criticism here!

I'm not keeping any of the current set middles, but some first names will be staying. I'm keeping Lucy, Alice, Rose, Madeleine and Amelie from my current list.

New considerations, what do you think?
    Daisy
    Molly
    Luna
    Anastasia
    Victoria
    Elora
    Verity
    Sofia
    Nina

No babies yet, just collecting. Thanks in advance for any replies!
    Last edited by strawberry shortcake; June 18th, 2013 at 12:37 PM.

Grace, Early 20's and Bride-to-Be...Dreaming of Future Babies.

Lucy Primrose, Alice Juliette, Rose Charlotte, Madeline Sophie, Lillian Faye, Ivy Elena, Amélie Winter.
    Mae Seraphina nn Maisy, Phoebe Luna, Annabella Violet, Kate Susannah.
    Noah Samuel, Rory Joshua, Luca Gabriel, Isaac Beau, Louis Daniel, Henry Rowan, William Elliott, Roman Alexander.

Daisy- Love this one, I have always liked the name Daisy.
    Molly - This one is nice, but I prefer Mille for some reason.
    Luna - This name has really grown on me lately, it's beautiful and different without being too out there! Plus, I would love to meet a little Luna!
    Anastasia - This is my middle name, I think it's beautiful (but I may be a little bit biased). My cousin has a little girl named Anastasia who we all call Ana.
    Victoria - Pretty
    Elora - This one is new to me, but it's nice.
    Verity - One of the best word names!
    Sofia - While I love this name, the spelling of Sophia is the number 1 name right now, if you don't mind that it's super popular then it's good!
    Nina - Really spunky!

And the other names that you are keeping are awesome! Especially love Lucy, Alice, and Amelie!

Lucy, Alice, and Rose would make the sweetest sisters!! I love those names Here's my thoughts on your list...

Daisy - Hands down my favorite, it's sweet and charming, and love the Gatsby reference!
    Molly - I like this one too, it's got a lot of spunk like Lucy.
    Luna - Used to really love this one, though not quite as much lately, think I prefer Selene instead.
    Anastasia - Too princessy for my taste, but it is beautiful.
    Victoria - My favorite 'core classic' name, great meaning, strong sound, and suits anyone.
    Elora - Makes me think of Laura, which I think I prefer...
    Verity - A guilty pleasure of mine, wonderful sound and meaning, though probably not brave enough to actually use it.
    Sofia - Pretty but so so common...
    Nina - Great choice, sounds like a very smart, creative girl to me.

So I think my top 5 to add to your others would be Daisy, Molly, Nina, Victoria, aaaaand either Luna or Verity, can't decide
    Last edited by julia johanna; June 18th, 2013 at 01:17 PM.
    Alice, Cecilia, Cora, Eve, Georgia, Iris, Johanna, Phoebe, Rose, Sylvie, Tess, Violet
    Calvin, Dexter, Felix, Graham, Hugo, Leo, Louis, Miles, Oscar, Paul, Simon, Walter

Madeleine and Amelie are my faves of your old names. I also like Lucy.

Loving Elora and Nina of your new names! I also like Victoria and the Italian Vittoria.
    Some current considerations:

Sylvie Coraline | Etta Rosalie | Hazel Miranda | Margot Eliza | Vivienne Esme | Cora Madeleine
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Donovan | Theo Anderson | Lucian Matteo | Milo Vincent