Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Another vote for Julian Sage sounding better, although Sage Julian sounds okay and makes more sense if you're just going to call him Sage anyway. However, I would hesistate about calling him Sage with a brother named Shane. They just sound way too much alike to my ear, and I think it would be a bit confusing.
    Proud mother to William "Liam" Balthazar, Catherine "Cate" Ophelia, and expecting baby Nicander (Veronica Seraphine or Alexander Silvan(?)) in late Feb. 2016!
    Future Daughter: Isobel "Zoe" Theophania
    Future Son: Dominic "Nico" Valentine

Nicholas ~ William ~ Alexander ~ Sebastian ~ Gabriel ~ Benjamin ~ Dominic ~ Oliver ~ Crispin ~ Gregory
    Zoe ~ Catherine ~ Veronica ~ Penelope ~ Elizabeth ~ Daphne ~ Anastasia ~ Seraphina ~ Ophelia ~ Felicity

Julian sage flows better. If you truly plan to call him Sage though, I would use that as the first to avoid confusion.

Julian Sage sounds nicer imo.

Thanks for all the feedback. It is very much appreciated and I kind of agree that Julian Sage flows better but I just had my heart set on calling him "Sage". We still have time to decide before he gets here but then again we have never decided 100% on our kids' names until they are in our arms!
    *~Proud Mommy to Shane, River and Rowan. Expecting #4!~*
    ~Emery~Penelope~Hazel~ ~Sage~Shiloh~Lyric~Shepard~

Julian Sage sounds much better.

I also prefer the name Julian nn Jules to the name Sage. Sage just makes me think of the herb.