Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Not sure that is that huge of a deal, though
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Love it

Hm.... for me, Ivy strikes me as very 90's! But I'm not exactly sure why... except for that terrible movie Poison Ivy (think it was Drew Barrymore??). And I agree with all the pp's that Grace, as beautiful and simple and classic as it is, has become just an overly-used placeholder these days. It goes with just about everything so people use it all the time. But if it has personal significance/meaning to you, go for it. The two together flow nicely though I would do it without the hyphen! Some people will think of Blue Ivy and some won't, depends on who you're talking to I think...
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

I think of Ivy as vintage, it may be in the spotlight atm due to Beyonce's baby but I don't think that will corrupt it, though I'm sure there will be a rise in popularity. I wold prefer to see something more exciting in the mn spot, as pp's have mentioned Grace is the new Lynn or Marie, also known as a "filler middle" and that could date it to this time. Other than that it's a very sweet name.

Ivy Grace as a double name is beautiful. I love Ivy, to me it is vintage and charming. I honestly don't think of Beyonce's daughter at all, after all it's her middle name, not her first. Since you aren't naming her Blue Ivy, I doubt many people would see the connection (I mean maybe a few, but not everybody).