Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I prefer the Rosaline spelling, and while I would pronounce it Ros-u-leen, I think most people would pronounce it Rose-a-line, so I think you are safe with the Rosaline spelling, by the way, this name is very pretty, great taste!

I like Rosaline pron. ROZ-a-line, because that's how it sounds in my head when I read the name in Romeo and Juliet.

@brigid16- That's why I wonder if most people would pronounce it ROZ-lyn or ROZ-uh-line like in Shakespeare or if maybe they assume a different pronunciation? I also kind of feel like because it's a Shakespearean name, is it awful to change the way it was 'intended' to be said?

@kashed22- Rosalie is very pretty, just way too overexposed now because of Twilight.
    Mom to 2 girls ♥ Bayard McConnell "Bay" & Marguerite Davis "Maple"

I like Roseline and immediately prn it Rose a line! I love Rosalind but would love it better if it were prn Rose a lynd. Oh well.

Ros-uh-line is actually the original and correct pronunciation and is how I say the name, I asked the same question on here before since a character in my current book is named Rosaline.
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Our Dog:
    Lexie

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline ~ Artemis
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Preston

Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables