Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Red face Name Your Sibling

If your parents had another child and they decided to let you name it, or at least have input on it, what name would you pick for each gender? (Include middles if you want)

Because of the fact that my mom has already started a theme with me and my sister (Starting with Ke, ending with Y) I feel like I should stick with it.
    Girl: Kensley Tiana (Both me and my sister have three syllable middles ending in A. I don't think this was on purpose though)
    Boy: Kentucky Oliver (Oliver is my mom's boyfriend and since he's a Jr I feel like his name could be a middle)

Our names are Gabriel, Kathryn(Katie), Abigail(Abby), Maximilian(Max) and Toby.

6 years back, my mom lost a baby, a girl, named Ava Jewel. This was our great grandmothers name. So if it were a girl, I'd probably choose that, or something like Carly Jewel.

If it were a boy, I'd choose Jonah. My dad loves that name and I think Toby and Jonah would be sweet to say.

My name is Larissa, and my older sister is Alexandra. I can picture a third sister being Mila. Alexandra, Larissa, and Mila. As for a brother, maybe Oliver or Sebastian.

My older brother's name is Scott, and I'm Melissa. If my parents ever had another child, I think it would be Claire Marina or Trent William.
    Maddox (Max) James 08.31.13.

Boys Favourites: Holden, Theron (Theo), Aidan, Killian

Girls Favourites: Rosalie, Lucy, Lyra, Isla

Considering my baby brother just graduated high school and my parents are in their late fifties, this would be near impossible but I will play anyway.

I'm Sarah, and my sibs are Abigail, Joy, and David.

Baby Brother: Isaac Joshua
    Baby Sister: Hope Elizabeth
    Mommy to Elijah Michael & Felicity Elizabeth Louise

My Girls: Opal, Freya, Genevieve, Evangeline, Cordelia, Theodosia
    DH Girls: Laura, Elora, Coco, Phoebe, Piper, Paige, Tillie, Avalon

My Boys: Viggo, Hugo, Arthur, Bartholomew, Archer, Atlas, Phineas, Milo
    DH Boys: Sebastian, Gabriel, Alden, Jesse, Asher, Gideon, Spencer, Isaiah

GP: Tempest, Indigo, Magnolia, Calico, Spirit, Persephone, Ransom, Euphemia

Current Favorites: Harvey Archer & Cordelia Sylvie Antoinette