Names Searched Right Now:

Aristocratic names

I visited a stately house near where I live and got to have a peak at the family tree of the people who owned it. These were some of the more interesting names I found:

Male:
    Herapath
    Linley
    Sambourne
    Snowdon

Female:
    Leonora
    Rosse (Row-sss-a)
    Annabella
    Catriona
    Name lover

Lilith Vesper - Francesca Lark - Viola Kathryn - Azalea Coralie
    Zachary James - Alexander Michael/Charlie - Tristan George

Bunny names:
    M: Banjo, Chewbacca
    F: Kairi, Pika
    Uni: Bantha, Domino, Tadpole

My blog: http://thereviewinators.wordpress.com/

I definitely like Linley, Rosse, and Catriona. And Snowdon is pretty cool. It stands out but doesn't stand out too much. I just can't imagine your little Herapath entering kindergarten
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

Fun thing about Linley and Snowdon. Princess Margaret's husband, Antony Armstrong-Jones, was created Earl of Snowdon and Viscount Linley upon their marriage. Their son, David Armstrong-Jones, currently hold the title Viscount Linley as heir-apparent to the Earldom of Snowdon.

The boys names all have a surname feel to them. The girls names are alright.
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

Catriona! Always preferred this one than Katherine.
    Zelda Astrid - 21.02.2011
    Dashiell Roman Leif - 15.05.2013
    Vita Malin - 23.04.2014

Soon-to-be aunt for the first time!