Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Pandora Luna or Pandora Selene?

Which do you like more (and why)?

I love them both! Pandora Selene does flow better, but Luna is one of my absolute favorite names, and I love it so much more than Selene! I do love Selene (and Selena) too though. I love the connection they both have to the moon, and I love how they both complement Pandora in their own way. I'm having trouble deciding. Pandora Luna or Pandora Selene?
    twenty, virgo, college student,
    lover of nature, fairy tales, and anything fantasy˙·٠(◡‿◡✿)

I love the name Luna too! But I think Pandora Selene flows better.
    - Evelyn - Alice - Margot - Edith - Maeve - Keeva - Sylvie - Adeline - Gaia - Beatrix - Arya - Miriam (Miri) - Madigan -

- Seth - Malachi - Stefan - Roran (Rory) - Marcus - Reuben - Eben - Christopher (Kit) - Zachary - Gideon - Sean -

I just have to say this, in case you haven't thought of it, but I think Pandora would get awful teasing from boys about wanting to open "Pandora's Box" box being slang and negative for vagina. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=box
    Cheers,
    alphabetters

Elena Rose (nn Ellie Rose/Laney) and Felicity Iris Ruth (nn Lissy)
    Due June 2014 with Archer Lawrence (nn Archie) or Genevieve Aurora (nn Eve)

Kristen: thanks! that's my problem, I love Luna more, but Selene flows better. ^_^

alphabetters: I'm aware of all of the issues a name like Pandora could have, but it's so beautiful, and I love it more than all of that. Thx though.
    twenty, virgo, college student,
    lover of nature, fairy tales, and anything fantasy˙·٠(◡‿◡✿)

I love both Luna and Selene, and though I do love Luna a lot more, Pandora Selene fits so well together! I can't speak for everyone, but my friend named her daughter Pandora, and she has not come across any teasing so far. I think It's a beautiful name
    Possible Names:

Liam Ezra Aoife Roisin Fionn Mordecai Clara Rosemary Leo Benedict Eloise Clodagh

Lysander * Hyperion * Oliver * Roderick * Seamus * Niall * Edmund * Draco * Tadhg
    Lilyanna * Lux * Saoirse * Helena * Emma * Luna * Ellie * Ava * Arurora