Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    That is a good way of spelling it I think. She was named for Gina Lollobridgitta an oldies actress

I know men named Coco, Shadoe and Teal. Yes, those are their legal names.

My friend named her daughter Scoutt. My cousin is Clarissa. I had a girl in my grade 9 English named Derian.
    Girls:
    Brenna, Coraline, Cordelia, Elodie, Francesca, Gianna, Helena, Ingrid, Margaret, Marilyn

Boys:
    Alaric, Griffon, Ivan, Joesph, Kenneth, Lucian, Nero, Orion, Phillip, Samson

Let's see I know a....

Zebulon (goes by Zeb)
    Christmas (don't know her well but I'm pretty sure she goes by Chrissy)
    Esai
    Edies
    Matisse (she goes by Mattie)
    Ammon
    Palmira
    Shaelyn
    Minelva
    Kon
    Kioa
    Maricela
    Aracely
    Shanee
    Esperanza
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

The only ones I can think of at the moment are:

Girls- Cassava (like the tuber plant. It's a pretty name though, and I see the appeal of smooshing Cassidy/Cassia/Cass- and Ava), Amaryllis, little girl Gladys and older preteen sister Gertrude, Theora

Boys- Vitus, Nabil, Kenzo, Febrian, Arne

not that the name itself is unusual, but one of my high school classmates named her daughter Hunter. My cousin has a friend named Texana. The church I go to has a daycare and there was a little girl there named Dimple. I have another friend who's son is Dan Earl (fn/mn) and my cousins are Ken and Gregg. Lastly, a local news personality is named Chikage...pronounced kind of like Chicago, but the end is a long A. Not my style, but it's certainly unigue. That's all I have...for now!