Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I really, really want to say I love it, because it is such a pretty name! I do think coffee though. Right away that is what I though of. But it is such a pretty name either way, and if you do love it, you should use! I think of course she'd hear 'like the coffee' a lot, but it's still a beautiful name. I love French names.
    If I had a baby right now, I'd name it,
    Scarlett Amelia or Emerson Joseph.
    I also like Cashel, Gabriel, Genevieve, & Juliette. + So much more.
    I'm Ashley btw, and I'm 19!
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9822324

Thanks, ladies! I honestly wasn't expecting such a positive reaction. I love Capu as a nn, but I'm starting to wonder if I like Capucine better as a MN, regardless of how unusual Capucine is (and how close to cappuccino!). Besides, how could you hate the name that belongs to this adorable face? http://vimeo.com/2113477

Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

I do like the flow of Sylvia Capucine! My first thought though was Capuchin Monkey

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

Cupucine is a lovely french name the only thing is I would be hesitant to use it here in Australia. There would be so many pronunciation issues.

Sylvia Cupucine is adorable as a combo!
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Capucine is really pretty and sweet! My sister used to know a Capucine- her friend's exchange student, from France. She'd be about 14 or 15 now I think. I don't drink coffee and I still think of cappucino, but it's not a bad connection IMO. Ash, I seem to remember you mentioning that using a French name would honour your best friend, right? And even more so with Capucine because of the girl she babysat. I think it's always nice when names have a personal meaning for the person who uses it beyond the literal meaning.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy