Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sister theme?

Question Sister theme?

Pretty set on First girl being named Sunday Kate
    For a sister I would like something with a connection.
    MN I would like to maybe lace or Lacie after my sis

Some theme ideas
    *i like winter/winter and think the calendar type theme is kind of cool but is it weird? Also husband says no way to winter so is there something similar (not summer autumn type bc that's too plain for me)
    *January kind of same type calendar theme. I liked January Lace. Husband goes hot and cold for it but ultimately worried its a little much with Sunday?
    * noun theme Sunday is a proper noun I have thought about other nouns. Some ideas I have Story/Storie Sailor/Saylor Fable... Any other ideas here? This is where I think others' ideas could be really cool!
    *same letter? Sutton
    *maybe same letter count FN 6letters MN 4letters (lace)

Would live your expertise and creative ideas and input!
    For now if I had 2 of each- Girls: Sunday and Willa Boys: Knox and Ford or Penn
    Girls: Vivi Charles, Lila Charles, Sunday Kate, Willa Lace, Landry Kate, Monroe Laycee, Ezra Kate, Lucy madden, Lila snow, Charlize Layce, Hazel Anne, Indy, Wynter
    Boys: Knox Maverick, Knox Ryder, Archer Allen, Archer Atlas, Shepard Knox, Monroe Hendrix, Madden McLane, Finn Allen, Crewe Archer, Quade Allen, Dash Allen, Thayer,Tennyson, Vance, Ford Allen, Penn, Wilder, Rook, Hoyt, Holt, Hart, Bishop

Sunday and Lacie and Violet would work for me as sisters, but I'm honestly quite charmed by the combination of Sunday and Willa in your signature--even though Sunday's not my usual style at all. Couldn't combine Willa with Lace/Lacie though, too much L and not the right syllable flow.

It's not really my style at all, but I secretly love the names Story and Sailor that you mentioned.

Sunday pairs well with virtue names like Amity, Mercy, Patience, and even Remember. Sunday also pairs well with nature names like Maple, Viola, Calla, and Fleur. You may also try gem names like Pearl, Opal, Ruby, or even Gemma. A very vintage name like Mabel or Ramona would bring a quirky classic flair to Sunday.

As for Lace, it's intriguing. For middles, maybe you'd like to stay in that -a-e pattern: Kate, Lace, Faye, Jane.

Good luck!

Lemon

PM me if you need more help.
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude

I'm so excited to have some feedback! Lemon thanks for the PM offer! I'll probably be taking you up on that in the future!
    For now if I had 2 of each- Girls: Sunday and Willa Boys: Knox and Ford or Penn
    Girls: Vivi Charles, Lila Charles, Sunday Kate, Willa Lace, Landry Kate, Monroe Laycee, Ezra Kate, Lucy madden, Lila snow, Charlize Layce, Hazel Anne, Indy, Wynter
    Boys: Knox Maverick, Knox Ryder, Archer Allen, Archer Atlas, Shepard Knox, Monroe Hendrix, Madden McLane, Finn Allen, Crewe Archer, Quade Allen, Dash Allen, Thayer,Tennyson, Vance, Ford Allen, Penn, Wilder, Rook, Hoyt, Holt, Hart, Bishop