Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Haidee!

Haidee!

It's Greek and the meaning of this girl's name is "modest". What do you think of it? It's a real name and not a trendy spelling for Haiti.
    Girls: Prairie, Lillian, Samantha, Winter, Zoe, Phoebe, Sage, Leah, Caroline, Alice, Robin, Kelly, Gracie, Dakota, Tessa, Rose, Lyric, Maple, Heidi
    Boys: Jacob, Craig, Timothy, Anthony, William, Noah, Michael, John, Alexander, Daniel, Matthew, Nathaniel, David, Benjamin,

You could use it if you had Greek origins, but only as a middle. Most won't know its history/meaning, and I thought it was a Heidi misspelling. I would say unusable.
    ~Mehri

I like it at a nickname and it is the name of the daughter on Parenthood. So, i would vote ok to use.

I love it, but I don't think it would be the easiest name to live with. It seems like it's misheard as Haiti or Haley and misread as Heidi--all the time.

It's great middle name material, whether you're Greek or not.
    ----
    Mom to N
    Malcolm, Tristan, Aaron, Garrett, Vincent
    Iris, Bridget, Bonnie, Averill, Petra

It may be a real name, but it looks like a creative spelling. I would save it for the middle.

@melissac - the daughter on Parenthood (love that show!) is actually Haddie, like Hattie.
    Mom to Teddy and Pip. Naming #3.