Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Augustus. I cannot stand it. I don't know why people on here like it so much. I'm also not fond of most names with the letter p in them. For example, I really hate Penelope and Poppy and Pepper. Oh, and I don't like most 'thing' names. They sound tacky to me. (Like Lyric, Story, etc.)
    ♂ Ellis Christopher / Asher Estlin / Seth Joshua / Gordon Thomas / Russell Joseph ♂
    ♀ Marilyn Kay / Joanna Kathryn / Tessa Diane / Nola Elaine / Christine Ruby ♀

Oh, there are a lot. Obviously everyone dislikes Nevaeh and stuff like that, so I'm not even going to name them.
    Of the ones that are ranking pretty high, or getting popular, I dislike:
    Philippa, Fiona, Adelaide, Adeline, Matilda, Abigail, Amelia, Olivia, Delilah, Dahlia, Penelope, Persephone. I could probably name many others if I sat here long enough.
    Michelle
    I'm an Italian teenberry!
    I have synesthesia.
    Apologies for any grammar/spelling mistakes. I try my best.
    Also, I'm bad at naming boys. You'll almost never find me discussing boy names.

Names I dislike...

Dakota and Cheyenne (if I was a Native American I'd be ticked with all of the boys and girls running around with my tribe name)
    Certain word names like Trinity, Genesis, Heaven, Misty, Ginger, Messiah, Maverick, Jett, Frost, Scarlett
    Certain word names that just too violent or crass: Hunter, Lance, Pierce, Cannon, Cash, Trapper,Trace, Trigg, Tripp,
    Cohen (sacred name to Orthodox Jews)
    Names with apostrophes in them
    Kaylee and her sister Shayla
    Nevaeh
    Most names beginning with "Br": Briley, Brayleigh, Braden, Brody, Brogan, Brinley etc...
    Samantha and Amanda
    Lisa
    Roderick and Broderick
    Dwayne/Duane
    Ella/Bella
    Kermit and Grover (ok add Bert and Ernie)
    Harper
    "Mc/Mac" names like Mackenzie, McKinley, Makenna, Makayla and all of their multiple spellings
    Madison
    Parker, Ryder, Palmer etc... (park her, ride her, palm her...yikes!)
    Cole
    Beckett (too harsh)
    Scout
    Sloane
    The ugly sisters: Bertha, Beulah, Gladys, Gertrude, Myrtle etc...
    Priscilla (too prissy)
    Boys names on girls
    Perpetually juvenile names that never grow up: Alfie, Ollie, Ellie-Mae, Maisie-Lou, Betty-Jo etc...
    Pretentious names like Kensington and Remington
    Names that are spelled so badly and "yooneekly" I don't even recognize them anymore
    Names that remind me too much of animals: Colt, Sorrel, Roan, Fox, Wolf

I'm getting carried away so I think I'll stop there for now!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Overly frilly or fussy names: Arabella, Araminta, Seraphina, Ottilie, Priscilla, Annabelle. Although I do love Ophelia, which could definitely be classed as frilly!

I’m not a huge fan of ‘cutesy’ names that end in an ‘ee’ sound, especially for boys; Alfie, Archie, Charlie, Freddie, Timothy (not really a cutesy name, but I still can’t stand it), Hayley, Lily, Daisy, Poppy, Maisie.

I really like a lot of ‘old lady’ names, but there are a few that I think should never be resurrected, such as Agatha, Bertha, Mildred, Florence, Gertrude, Agnes, Doris, Ethel, Dorcas.

And finally the number one name whose enduring popularity I don’t understand: Jack. I just find it so bland. You might as well call your son ‘Boy’.
    My Top 10 Girls Names: Astrid, Elara, Evelyn, Hannah, Hester, Lorna, Megan, Ophelia, Sylvia, Tabitha
    My Top 10 Boys Names: Alistair, Andrew, Graeme, Hamish, Leopold, Martin, Peter, Rupert, Tobias, William
    Guilty Pleasures: Athena, Aurelius, Damaris, Digory, Hermione, Isis, Phineas, Loki, Myrtle, Nymeria, Nyx, Orion

Boys
    Blake, Daniel, Ryan, Christopher, Gannon, Hunter, Clay, Kyle, Gary, Ian, Eric, Bradley, Harvey, Damian

Girls
    Dorothy, Gertrude, Nevaeh, Shelby, Missy, Britney, Riley, Brianna, Brooke, Jodie, Ariana, Billie, Tracy, Stacy, Francesca

Many more but these are the first which came to mind!