Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    For boys it has to be the super trendy ones like Aidan and Liam. I cannot stand the name Aidan.
    For girls the list is much bigger but Megan, Agatha, Bertha, Theresa, Shelby, Susannah, Mary, Lindsey/Lindsay, Kaylee, Bailey, Catherine, Delilah, Brooke/Brooklyn, and Brianna. And when people add y's where there should be an I and kr8tive spellings like Mattisson or Maddison.
    -Alexis-
    teen berry

Declan and Nevaeh are names I can't stand.
    A teenage writer and name lover~
    Eugenia Rosemary, Priscilla Beatrice, Louisa Eleanor, Anastasia Faye, Valentina Jane, Flora Guinevere
    Winston Kenneth, Malachi Robin, Roscoe Carlisle, Simon Glenn, Francis Arthur, Abraham Reuben

Tallullah. I cannot she what is appealing in this name, I really can't.
    I am not very good with biblical names, as much as I love Gabriel, I just can't call a child that.
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Hopefully little Alex (due Dec!)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~

There are two boy's names I really cannot stand and they are Ethan and George. I don't hate them, hate is a strong word, but I simply cannot like them.

As for girl's names I cannot stand Chloe, Zoe, Lily, Amelia, Mia and Phoebe. Again, I don't hate them, I just cannot like them.

Obviously I cannot stand names like Nevaeh and its ilk either, but I've chosen to focus on "real" names I cannot stand, as opposed to creative/made-up names like the former.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

Virtue names (with the exception of Hope and Grace). I know some people love them, but most of them read stripper to me. I also think they can be a lot to live up to.