Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Brother for Maggie!!!?????

Maggie's (Margaret Anne) brother needs a name!

Maggie and Jack (my Dad's nn...has it gotten too popular?)
    Maggie and Henry (again...too popular?)
    Maggie and Jack Henry (ha- we live in the South!)
    Maggie and James (same popular problem???)
    Maggie and Edward (Family name...but I don't like Ed or Eddie and think its inevitable!)
    Maggie and George (it would take a lot of work to get this approved by DH!)
    Maggie and Will (William)
    Maggie and John _____ (DH's name is John, double name with that? He's worried John Henry will be related to the railroad worker fable??!)

I Love the classics and nn's! What greatness am I not thinking of! Nothing feels as satisfying as my daughter's name to me...do I need to get over it!

TIA!

I like Maggie and William--you could use Will, Liam, etc. as nn's.
    Also, what about Francis?? Margaret & Francis, or Maggie & Frankie... LOVE.
    In current favor of...:
    Boys: Ian, John, Lincoln
    Girls: Marin, Lena, Mareina

My favourite from your list (and with Maggie) is George! Although, I can see your dilemma, as all your names are lovely classics.

Another suggestion for you: Frederick
    TTC

Girls - decided!
    Boys - Arthur - Desmond - Edmund - Edwin - Frederick - so hard to choose!

Maggie and Jack - I think Jack is too nicknamey next to Margaret. Margaret and John, Maggie and Jack would be better.
    Maggie and Henry - Opposite issue, Henry strikes me as too formal next to down-to-Earth, approachable Maggie.
    Maggie and Jack Henry - I'm not keen on double names for the simple fact everyone I've known with one has ended up dropping one half of it eventually.
    Maggie and James - I actually rather like this with Maggie, it's not overly formal and has cute nicknames Jamie and Jimmy if needed too.
    Maggie and Edward - I like this but I think Ed or Eddie will be inevitable unless you set another nickname - Ted or Ned are legit, or I've heard Ward touted as a nickname for Edward on here too.
    Maggie and George - Adore George, I think this works well too.
    Maggie and Will (William) - Margaret and William nn Maggie and Will are so cute. My favourite of your options.
    Maggie and John _____ - I knew a John Henry in school, went by John after the age of about 13 or 14 though. I have no idea what the railroad fable is, though I'm not American which might be why. See Jack Henry for my opinion on double names.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

Love Maggie & George!

Also like Henry and happen to love the nn Hank.

And yes, John Henry would automatically make me think of the railroad worker.
    Cora Etta Fiona Hazel Madeleine Matilda Penelope Sylvie Vivienne Zara
    Archer Emmett Emrys Ianto Jasper Julian Leo Rhys Sawyer Theo