Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I'm stuck

I'm stuck

Hubby and I have ZERO ideas about names for the newest little pipsqueak.

So far our existing kids are:
    Alexandra (F)
    Cassian (M)
    Killian (M)
    Bennett (M)
    Anneliese (F) and
    Marigold (F)

We use saint names or versions of saint names (for instance Bennett is Benedict, Anneliese is Anne+Elizabeth and Marigold honors Mary).

WE ARE STUCK. Totally and completely stuck.

I don't like common. I don't like boring. I don't like "typical Catholic name". (None of these names are common where I live, btw)

Can someone give some ideas so we can bounce them around?

We KIND OF like Atticus, but not really.
    We kind of like Caius, but not really.
    Same with Masseo (a Italian family version of Matteo/Matthew), Ambrose, Blaise, Campion. We LOVE LOVE LOVE Hilary. But it's such a girl name now.

For girls we KIND OF like....nothing.
    Last edited by camirae; June 17th, 2013 at 03:29 PM.

For the boy names I definitely love Cassian and Bennett, both names are very handsome and I would love to meet a little boy named Cassian, plus you have the option of nn Cass, if you are into that sort of thing.

For girl names I think that Alexandra, Anneliese, and Marigold are all pretty, however, if you are going for uncommon I would say Marigold is the way to go!

Oh, I'm sorry I wasn't clear. Those ARE our existing kids' names.

I don't like Cassian for a boy. It sounds more feminine to me. I think that Anneliese is the best option from the girls names and from the boys, I'd go with Bennett.
    ♂ Seth Joshua, Gordon Thomas, Russell Joseph, Asher Estlin ♂
    ♀ Melody Ray, Joanna Kathryn, Nola Juliette, Tessa Diane ♀

Quote Originally Posted by heytherepigeon View Post
    I don't like Cassian for a boy. It sounds more feminine to me. I think that Anneliese is the best option from the girls names and from the boys, I'd go with Bennett.
    That's okay. I <3 Cassian. We don't pronounce it the Latin way but Cashen (nn Cash) since that's the way the saint is pronounced in our church. Cashen sounds more masculine.(I don't like it prn Cassy-en.)

Anyway, this thread isn't about Cassian so I'll quit.