Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Exclamation VITEX???? ( natural version of clomid)

Hey ladies!

I mainly stick to the name forums but occasionally post here in the MOMS group... anyways..

I have a question about Vitex...

I took clomid to get pregnant with my son... we were lucky and it only took 1 round.... this time around we have not been so lucky
    Over the last year I have taken 5 rounds of clomid ( not all in a row) I ovulated the first and second time @50mg and then I did NOT ovulate the 3rd or 4th @50mg so I was bumped up to 100mg and ovulated.

We moved 3 months ago and haven't found a new doctor yet. I know that any new doctor will request ALL the lab work again in order to give me the clomid prescription..and it is going to take a while since we live in a small town and have to go into the city to get it all done and we can only go on weekends!!!

SOOOOOOO..... I have started to take vitex which is considered by many to be the natural alternative to clomid... My question is ( sorry for the post being long!) have any of you used Vitex? If so was it successfull in regulating your period and or ovulation? Did you get pregnant?

I will go to my doctor and get all the testing etc. re-done but my son is 2.5 and we have NEVER used any type of BC since he was born... we have had 5 rounds of clomid and all I want is to be pregnant again! I feel like I need to do something in the meantime until i can get clomid again! I hope someone has had success with it!

Thanks!
    boys names drive me crazy!